During A Tour You’ll:
- Meet with Admissions to talk about your personal career goals
- Learn more details about your program(s) of interest
- Tour the school and see our kitchens, student lounge (with chef “wall of fame”), library and the ICC Theater, home to visiting chef demos for our students and alumni
- Meet chef-instructors, career services and financial aid advisors
- Sign up for the opportunity to sit in on a class to “test-drive” our curriculum
New York Campus Hours: Mon-Thurs (9:00am-6:30pm), Fri (9:00am-5:00pm), Sat (9am-3pm); Sun (CLOSED)
*Please note, due to the rapidly changing situation surrounding COVID-19, ICC will be closed the week of March 16-21. We will continue to assess the situation and make a decision for the following week next Sunday, March 22 at 5pm. Administrative offices will also be closed and tours will not be offered at this time.*
DON’T FEEL LIKE SCHEDULING A TOUR?
Walk-ins welcomed. And on Walk-In Wednesdays, we have special later tours from 5:00pm-7:00pm at our New York Campus…no appointment necessary.
Can’t Visit ICC In Person?
Contact your admissions representative for a one-on-one session by phone, including an online presentation of the school. Schedule your online tour.
Long-Distance Travel Reimbursement Offer:
If you enroll, you may qualify for up to $750 in travel reimbursement when you visit the school. Ask your admission representative.